Lessons for others:
1. Constantly scan for latest social media platforms.
2. Speed to market gets you secondary “buzz”, i.e. trade & media
3. Experiment, measure and learn.
4. Leverage your fans and supporters.
5. Establish strategic partnerships to innovate (i.e. Twitter/Periscope/skyscanner).
6. Make social media marketing an experience.
Submitted By: Paul Baumgartner, University of Waterloo, SMBP
To contact the author of this entry please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have concerns as to the accuracy of anything posted on this site please send your concerns to Peter Carr, Programme Director, Social Media for Business Performance.